- Thermos™ vacuum insulation technology for max temperature retention
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior with a powder-coated finish
- Exterior stays cool to the touch with hot beverages and sweat-proof with cold
- Easy to use screw top lid with integrated carry loop
- Wide mouth opening for easy cleaning and adding ice cubes
- Product Size (W x D x H): 4.5" x 4.0" x 9.5"
Product descriptionThis designer beverage bottle is not for dainty drinkers. With a wide body and well-cut aesthetic, this is a fierce, high-quality stainless steel beverage bottle that will not disappoint over the long haul. This 32oz durable construction beverage bottle is vacuum insulated so your beverages stay hot for up to 20 hours or cold for up to 24 hours. The exterior stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and sweat-proof with cold beverages. A wide mouth opening makes it easy clean or to add ice cubes for extra cold refreshment. The screw top lid is easy to operate with a simple twist and stays attached to the bottle with an integrated carry loop.
Item numbersBlack: TS4800BK4, Stainless-steel: TS4800SS4, Pine-green: TS4800GRT6
Uncle Fuzz - May 06, 2019
What I expect from Thermos
This bottle is what I would expect when I think of Thermos brand. Sturdy, looks good and seal DOESN'T leak. The cap retainer can be a bit aggravating at times when new, but will finally cooperate. The bottle itself is lighter then you would think, not the typical heavy weight Thermos of old. I put cold tap water in it and 11 hours later temperature of water had not changed. Ironically, this bottle is a perfect fit into Maxpeditions 12"x5" bottle holder. The color options make this bottle even greater.
Technology and features
You Also Might Like