Care and Use: Raya
Wash and rinse the product thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- DO NOT wash in a dishwasher. Product is not dishwasher safe.
To clean the sliding lid on some models, squeeze the tabs on the bottom of the lid to release the slider. Clean each part, then reassemble by snapping the slider back into place.
For maximum thermal efficiency and to avoid sudden change in temperature, preheat or pre-chill product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
To operate the twist and pour stopper:
- Twist the stopper clockwise to seal.
- Twist the stopper counterclockwise 1/2 to 1 turn so that the pour indicator is pointing down. Pour beverage. Note: the stopper does not need to be removed to pour liquid. Twist the stopper clockwise to reseal.
- Twist the stopper counterclockwise to remove
- DO NOT microwave.
- Keep out of reach of children when product contains hot liquids.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot liquids can scald user.
- Dairy or other products that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
Limited Warranty: Raya
Thermos warrants this Raya brand product to be free from any defects in material or workmanship for one year after date of purchase. We will, at our option, repair or replace any component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential, or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee. Please do not return this product to the retailer.
Send defective unit or component along with a written explanation of defect directly to:
In USA, by mail:
Thermos Customer Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606
Canadian Thermos Products Inc. - Warranty Service
370 King Street West, Suite 302
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9
or, call Customer Service:
In the USA: 1-800-831-9242