Care and Use: Under Armour® Vacuum Insulated Hydration Bottle
This product is designed and built to exacting standards in order to enhance and endure your life's many experiences. By taking proper care
of this item, you can expect years of dependable service. Please read the information presented below to get the most out of your new product.
- Wash and rinse the product thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results.
This product is dishwasher safe and placing it on the top rack is recommended.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- For maximum insulation efficiency, prechill the product just prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes
and empty. After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
- This product is leak-proof only when the lid is in the closed and locked position.
- NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS.
- For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
- DO NOT microwave.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this genuine Thermos® brand product to be free from any defects in material or workmanship five years from date
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt
by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow
the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee.
Do not return this product to the retailer. Send defective product directly to:
Thermos L.L.C. – Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606, USA
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Thermos is a registered trademark in over 115 countries.