Care and Use: Roho
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and
hot water that may fade the appearance of your bottle.
- FOR COLD LIQUIDS ONLY
- Hot liquids may cause burns.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- DO NOT use in a microwave oven.
- DO NOT place product in a freezer.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Thermos® Roho™ brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee. Do not return this product to the retailer.
Send defective product directly to:
Thermos L.L.C. – Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606
Canadian Thermos Products Inc. – Warranty Service
370 King Street West, Suite 302
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9
1 800 669 7065
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province or province.Thermos is a registered trademark in over 115 countries.