Care and Use: Foogo® Phases™ BS535
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Please reference the sipper straw assembly diagram for proper disassembly in order to thoroughly clean all parts.
Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow to dry.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and
- Assemble valve, by firmly placing the valve plate into the bottom of the soft spout.
- Firmly place assembled soft spout into the bottom of the lid cover.
- Fill sippy cup with cold liquid.
- Securely tighten lid before giving to child.
To operate the hygienic push button drink lid:
- Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top.
- Drink from the sipper straw.
- To close, push the lid down until it snaps into place.
- This product is leak-proof only when the lid is in the closed and locked position.
- A worn sipper straw may cause the product to leak.
- Check straw regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Replacement straws are available by calling Thermos at 1-800-831-9242.
- DO NOT USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS. FOR COLD LIQUIDS ONLY. Hot liquids may cause burn injuries.
- DO NOT BOIL. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew or teethe on the soft or hard material of the spout as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check spout and valve regularly for tears or cracks and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Thermos brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five years from the date of original purchase.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee. Do not return this product to the retailer. Send defective product directly to:
Thermos L.L.C. – Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606 USA
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to stat or province or province.