Care and Use: FUNtainer Food Jar
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water.
Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill beverage bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
- Use only with adult supervision when product contains hot liquids – hot liquids can scald user
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before feeding to your child.
- Dairy or other contents that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Thermos brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five years from the date of original purchase.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee. Do not return this product to the retailer.
Send defective product directly to:
Thermos L.L.C. – Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606 USA
Canadian Thermos Products Inc – Warranty Service
370 King Street, Suite 302
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province or province.
Thermos is a registered trademark in over 115 countries.